Monday, March 19, 2007

A quiet place to think......

I am not exactly sure what I am going to blog about here. I have been thinking about creating a new blog for awhile now but just haven't done it. Thanks to my friend, Alice, sharing her blog, I decided I would go ahead and create mine here too.
My goal is to blog about the "me" side of life. Just me, the good days and the bad days, the crazy stuff and not so crazy, really just whatever strikes me that day. I have another blog where I mostly post about the kids and day to day life around here. I am sure some of that will spill over into this blog, but mostly, this is going to be just me. I guess you could say, a place for me to think out loud so to speak.
So......don't say I didn't warn you, this blog will be a hodge podge of craziness and probably lots of rambling about who knows what!!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Sounds like a good idea to me! :o)

Anonymous said...

hey mama,
im glad you have a new blog thats just about you and not us this is your place to say all of your feelings everyday i love you lots and lots!!!!!
LOVE Kristen

Alice C. said...

Aha! You have joined the ranks of "thinking women" blogs! YES!!! I'll make sure Eric knows. lol But seriously, I've discovered it's a great way to sort through my thoughts, and I use the writing as a release of emotion, too. Love you lots!