Monday, May 28, 2007

I can do this...

I have finally decided I am going to do this. I have been saying I will start on Monday long enough so now the time has come. I am determined to get myself in shape and loose some of this weight that has crept on over the past year or so. My goal is to loose 20 pounds. I know not feeling good about myself has been a big part of my down mood lately and I am tired of feeling this way. I know in order to keep myself motivated though, I need some accountability. Every week for the past few months, I have just kept it to myself that I was going to start working on it so if I didn't do it, I wouldn't have to "answer" to anyone. Now, I am making it known so that I will stay on track and stick to it. So, wish me luck....the journey has begun!!

Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Me too hun.. I am determined to stick with it this time.. I want to lose 20-30 let's do this together!!!

Kristen said...

Im watching you! jk
love you lots and lots
Kristen

Alice C. said...

You know I'm on your side in this, and very much aware of how hard it is. Especially since I need to lose 40 lbs. myself. I'll pray for you, you pray for me!
Love you.